A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Knicks Trade for Jerian Grant!

The Knicks have traded Tim Hardaway Jr to the Hawks in a threeway trade through Washington for Jerian Grant of Notre Dame.  I like this player and he's been one I was hoping they'd somehow get back into the draft to take.  Apparently, they got him.  He's already 23 which is a bit old for a rookie these days, but he's strong and can get to the rim as well as dish.  Nice move.

6 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

I can't believe how down some Knicks fans are overall.

I used to have a running debate with my uncle years ago that Knick fans were the smartest in the NBA. Riiight. They are the dumbest.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 11m11 minutes ago

I can’t believe I’m saying this. Kris Porzingis & Jerian Grant? I’m loving the Knicks draft.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Billy Martin said...

Love this -- can't believe we got a first for Timmy -- good riddance -- guy played no defense and never passed up a shot -- I'm a fan of Grant too...he'll be good in pick n roll with #kristapes

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Now let's get more picks!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger TB said...

Like these moves but I did like Hardaway.....hated his defense..

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Michael said...

The Knicks are acquiring the rights to Philly's No. 35 pick Guillermo Hernangomez. They'll stash him.
11:24pm - 25 Jun 15

 

Post a Comment

<< Home