A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

So Who's Your Favorite Yankee These Days?

Mine's Dealin' Dellin Betances?  Who's your's?  You can only name 1 and not supply any people you almost named.   I like Dellin best because he never gave up and when he finally got a chance, he dominated, like Yankee kids should always do.  Used to be harder to pick one.  Now it's easy and that probably says something.  I've gone through periods of not having a favorite Giant, Knick or even Ranger, and they've never coincided with winning.  

4 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

Tanaka. But I am so down on how this team is run I can't get excited about anything to do with them.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Mike in Mississippi said...

Brian Cashman. Because I want a last name that cool.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Stottlemyre68 said...

Great point about Dellin. I'm with you until/unless Refs makes the team (I have 2 Chinese adopted kids).

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous MBN said...

Great question. It's not a slam-dunk, long-time guy like a Pettite, Williams, Jeter, Mo or Posada that folks can pick anymore.

Mine is Gardner.

I recall when he was drafted that folks said it was a wasted pick. I saw him a few times in Staten Island (I get to roughly 8-10 games a year during the summer) and was posting that we had a player here. Not a star, but a solid regular.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home